About Me

My photo
I am living and working in Downeast, Maine. This is an isolated place still in need of good internet services, good coffee and good company.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

W3_Reading

Ciao! Now here's something new from Ann Cannizzaro.
After learning about an online sticky note app from another classmate, I decided to try it for note-taking for some of this week's reading.  I like the way my notes look and feel ordered and easy to review.  The link to the application is here:  www.linoit.com
An article considering students' difficulties with learning basic mathematical concepts:
An article about how the concept of number sense develops in children:
An article about students using Odyssey and Riverdeep in class:
An article looking at pre-service teacher training and technology integration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao! Ann Cannizzaro would appreciate your comments!: