About Me

My photo
I am living and working in Downeast, Maine. This is an isolated place still in need of good internet services, good coffee and good company.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

BP3_Diigo Group Screen Shots

Here are screen shots of my Groups page on Diigo, and my group - CiaoResearch on Diigo.
Diigo is a social bookmarking site used to organize and share research data, resources, and favorites with critical friends and others.

So far, I am a member of five groups.  The Ripples group will fill my plate anytime with good reading, I'm sure of it.  

Here is the group I created to keep my action research data and ideas together where my critical friends can see my notes and comment on my understandings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao! Ann Cannizzaro would appreciate your comments!: