About Me

My photo
I am living and working in Downeast, Maine. This is an isolated place still in need of good internet services, good coffee and good company.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

BP2_iGoogle Screen Shots

Here you will find screen shots of the iGoogle pages and tabs I am developing to create a "binder" resource for my work online.
This is my iGoogle Home page, where I first land online.  This is the beginning of my "Binder".

I'm creating a useful and informative Action Research resource here.  It is currently under construction.

This is my ETC tab.  Yes Rena, I was able to figure out "tabs" with your help!

Here is my Full Sail tab with a ship at sail to inspire me.

This page will likely become a highly utilized space.  I'm going to make this my school resource binder.

This is my Google reader page which I need to organize so it looks less complicated and more user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao! Ann Cannizzaro would appreciate your comments!: