About Me

My photo
I am living and working in Downeast, Maine. This is an isolated place still in need of good internet services, good coffee and good company.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

W2_Reading




Ciao! Now here's something new from Ann Cannizzaro.

Hello,
I've been working with the Webspiration concept mapping web 2.0 tool again this week to take notes from my articles.  Below I have taken screen shots of some of the varied formats.  I am still learning more about how this helps me to organize my thoughts and understandings.  I used pictures to help illustrate the topics under study in one document.  I liked being able to link colors and pictures to my words.  Somehow that is influencing how well I am remembering what I read and understand from the information.

This article talked about using technology to enhance and enrich the educational experience for the learner. 






The article also discussed the importance of connecting with learners through their multiple intelligences as described in Howard Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences.


This article discussed the importance of integrating technology based on knowing what students already know and are doing with technology at the present.



This article discusses the use of both concrete and virtual manipulatives in the elementary mathematics classroom.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao! Ann Cannizzaro would appreciate your comments!: