About Me

My photo
I am living and working in Downeast, Maine. This is an isolated place still in need of good internet services, good coffee and good company.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

PE1_Adobe Illustrator

Ciao! Now here's something new from Ann Cannizzaro.


I have wanted to know more about Adobe Illustrator since a classmate used it in a reflection video to demonstrate her current use of technology in her classroom.  Megan Bassett is an art teacher, and a Full Sail student.  She used Adobe Illustrator to prepare a demonstration for her lesson on perspective drawing.  She completed the drawing and sped it up in iMovie to show students how perspective drawing comes together through the use of vanishing points placed on the horizon line.  I loved watching the demo!


So, I watched some video demonstrations on Lynda.com and Adobe TV.  I got a little insight about what you can do with illustrator.  One video was pretty overwhelming with setting up your computer with shortcuts and documents to access training documents.  I downloaded the documents but I'm afraid to reconfigure my keyboard.  I don't want my postings to become written in Greek, or something less recogniseable!  Below is a first "fiddling" with Adobe Illustrator.


There were many fill effects.  I just happened upon the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao! Ann Cannizzaro would appreciate your comments!: