About Me

My photo
I am living and working in Downeast, Maine. This is an isolated place still in need of good internet services, good coffee and good company.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE2_Adobe Illustrator

Ciao! Now here's something new from Ann Cannizzaro.


For my second look at Adobe Illustrator, I went to the template menu to find something there to work on.  I chose a thank-you card.  I tried several of the tools from the sidebars and nothing happened.  Some things highlighted while other things did not.  I kept working at choosing items to reconfigure the art work and layout.  Many of the tools had names I recognized, yet they did not seem to take effect on the screen.  I will have to learn the specific names and jobs for each of the sidebar keys.  I did find so many choices in terms of color schemes, brushes, borders, and an array of symbols to use to create a piece.  I ended up with a composition that has some dimensional quality to it.  I like the color and presentation, but I couldn't get the type to come out on the screen.  Thus, there is no message.  I'll be looking at Lynda.com again, and maybe I'll look at something in Woopid.com as well.  Here is a screen shot of my creation.  It may seem primitive right now, but I hope to make progress!

A new look for the Canadian curling rink?

This program does not feel intuitive to me yet.  Perhaps with more practice and research, I can produce something to use in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao! Ann Cannizzaro would appreciate your comments!: