About Me

My photo
I am living and working in Downeast, Maine. This is an isolated place still in need of good internet services, good coffee and good company.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week4_Leadership and Publishing Presentation Post

Ciao! Now here's something new from Ann Cannizzaro.
Here, I have prepared a presentation to share my Action Research project with others.  I hope to effect positive change in my own teaching practice, as well as to encourage colleagues to integrate technology into their's, if they have not done so already.  Many of our students are using technology outside of school for several hours each week.  We can harness the enthusiasm that technology brings to students and show them the value of using digital technology for learning and skill development.  A 21st century education requires 21st century tools for learning and access to information.  By embracing the tools, we can make a positive impact on student achievement NOW!
Here are my two Think Out Loud Posts where I consider how to share my Action research project:
Here is a link to my Presentation:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao! Ann Cannizzaro would appreciate your comments!: