About Me

My photo
I am living and working in Downeast, Maine. This is an isolated place still in need of good internet services, good coffee and good company.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week3_Wimba Blog Post

Ciao! Now here's something new from Ann Cannizzaro.
Okay.  I'm here to admit the fact that I totally spaced out the Wimba session tonight!  It was about 11:15pm when it struck.  "Oh No!  Tonight was Wimba!"  "What's Wimba?", came a call from the other room.
It was rather pleasant listening to the archive.  The best piece of the discussion centered around the Art of Possibility.  I was very interested to hear classmates' reactions to the reading.  Hunter Looney, in his wonderfully low voice, spoke about "perspective".  Leah spoke of avoiding the staff lounge.  Everyone seemed to easily find some very personal connections and experiences that resonated through the stories told by Benjamin and Rosamund Zander.  The way the book was written, as a series of stories, made it accessible and meaningful. Some of the stories were like parables, in their expression of truth.
It does stand as a reminder for all of us to look ahead to the future and write our own letters...."I got an A...".  Reach for the possibility that you, we, and I will be the change we are striving for in education.  Let's do it together. 
A final note, I wanted to hear more about the Van Halen video.  My first read was not that it was about "choice".  I'm not sure....drop me a comment and fill me in!  Thanks!  You can link to the video below:
                     Van Halen - Right Now (Official Music Video) WIDESCREEN HD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ciao! Ann Cannizzaro would appreciate your comments!: